Some help with the Resident Evil 6 prelude mission

Hi all, I’ve just bought Resident Evil 6 for PC, and I’m getting stuck on a particular problem in the prelude mission, at the very beginning of the game. I’ve managed to get past the part where you’re supposed to drag Helena out of the street, and into an alley, then bash down a door, find some herbs in an abandoned vehicle, make some healing tablets, and heal Helena. However, the problem arises when it comes time to face the first zombie in the whole game. After you shoot it three times with Leon’s pistol, it’ll be out of ammo, then the zombie will proceed to grab him, and try to start chomping on his delicious insides. at this point the game is supposed to teach you how to avoid zombies grabbing you, and during the sequence, it shows you some button prompts which you’re meant to press. The only problem is that I have no idea what these prompts are, I’ve tried looking online to see what you’re supposed to press, but I’ve found nothing. I’ve tried asking a few sited friends of mine if they can figure out what the hell you’re meant to do here, but they also have no idea what the prompt even means. If anybody’s got any idea what you need to do in this part, and what keys you’ve got to press, I’d highly appreciate it if you could drop a post with the answer to this problem, cause it’s very frustrating.
I just realised to myself, as I was writing this post, that the irony of this situation, is that I’m getting stuck on what is essentially the tutorial, so the thing meant to help new players play the game, is actually keeping me from advancing what so ever.