Re: Family issues are really bothering me

Before, I used to go to cosmic rage to kill vacus ships and baurgan
But what you can do is write a really destructive story or characters. explosions(pew pew) guns, etcetera. It helps sometimes.
or you can just write whatever you have on your mind, and any random thoughts you have in the process. if you write up a story and like it, save it, maybe you can read over it later and maybe keep fixing mistakes you had there etcetera.
for thoughts I close the notepad or whatever text editor because usually they just don't need to be saved, but just me.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : electro via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector