Re: Bookrage's choiceofgames reviews

Hello all,

another release bit of news for you guys, and this one is a big corperate partnership that some of you tabletop players might want to look into.

"Vampires: the Masquerade: Night Road" has been released. In this one, you play as a vampire courrier who delivers messages across the desert southwest of the United States. Recently, a vampire-hunting inquisition with modern tech has been using hackers and other tech to try and expose vampires to the world and hunt them down.

You have to deliver secret messages across the southwest in a car you customize while also using your vampire powers to hunt, and perhaps even turn the situation in the southwest to your own personal advantage.

I'm not a fan of the tabletop RPG and I'm not a vampire fan in general, but this one seems like it is going to be a big one. It is the first of three stand-alone crossovers with the Vampires: The Masquerade franchise that will be running and releasing until fall of next year.

also I'd hurry up and buy it if you want it. If you purchase the game by 11:59 tomorrow night, send a copy of the receipt to choicofgames and you get a downloadable content pack for free. If you buy it on steam the receipt process is not necessary to get the free DLC.

Just thought I'd share this one. I'm still working on choiceofgames but haven't gotten around to reviewing my next game yet due to life. I'll keep you guys informed though.