Re: Perilous Hearts, will it ever be more than a concept demo?

@18:
Thank you very much for the kind offer! The way I am doing it for this title, though, is to record everybody in the same studio to make things as consistent as possible. So we might run into trouble with the difference in gear. But I really appreciate the offer and will keep it in mind!

@19:
I'm afraid the translator didn't get it quite right. Q9 is sold, and Perilous Hearts as you know it from the concept demo will not return. This is an entirely new game, but is my largest project to date by far. What I was saying is that if you liked the Perilous Hearts concept demo, you'll most likely enjoy this new game even more.

Kind regards,

Philip Bennefall

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : manamon_player via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : philip_bennefall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Naruto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Deucalion via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Glein via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : iceguard via Audiogames-reflector