IP address: 118.176.22.149
Date: 9/25/2020 2:42 PM (GMT)
Platform: Windows
Browser: Chrome
Please go to your recent activity page to let us know whether or not this was you. If this wasn't you, we'll help you secure your account. If this was you, we'll trust similar activity in the future.
Review recent activity
To opt out or change where you receive security notifications, click here.
Thanks,
The Microsoft account team
All right, which one of you is it?
I mean,,, I did play BTS yesterday,,, that sort of explains some thing,,, I did use the same password for that,,, I really should secure this now...
I couldn’t make this up if I tried to, so don’t even think about it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gaki_shonen via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kish via Audiogames-reflector