Ios14, turning off the toolbar?

So, ever since upgrading to ios14, i've noticed, that whenever you are navigating content, tabs, or in safari at the bottom of the screen where the back / forward / show bookmarks / tabs buttons are, voiceover announces that i'm in a toolbar.  While this is kinda neet, its something I don't really need, and for me at-least, hinders more than anything so... Is there any way to turn this off?