Re: Continuous read in iOS with braille and no speech

Hello,
I believe rather than activating continuous reading in this way, you have to assign  a braille display command to start and stop auto advance, then it should follow the 5 seconds duration you configured. To do so, go to Voiceover settings, braille, your display, then more info. Then you should find braille commands. There you should be able to configure it. I have no tried doing this for a long time though, so it is possible this is now move to Voiceover settings, commands, but  I  think  you'll be able to figure it out.