Re: Streets of Rage 4, part 4. 9/27

Hi northeasterngorilla! I really appreciate all your videos. They're really great and I love the audio description for every video. Looking forward to the next part of final fantasy 7 remake, love that game and like baldure's gate. Baldure's gate is a game I never knew about and I really like that game. I can imagine it would be difficult for a blind or Visual impaired player to play it. Keep up your Amazing work. Love every video you make. You're Amazing.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mmaslo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Computergamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : NortheasternGorilla via Audiogames-reflector