Re: Starting in linux

@19

The last version of Sonar GNU/Linux can be found here, though they moved away from Manjaro at that point as you probably know:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/sonarg … t/download

I am at the moment unable to find any Sonar Manjaro specific info, thus I'm still looking for it.

I found plenty of info for the older GNOME release though, which may help in command keystroke structure at least, as Sonar was originally based on Ubuntu. The iSO links don't work sadly (since the older files were removed from Source Forge, however links to manus on the following page do work:

https://web.archive.org/web/20160310041 … downloads/

Again, I'll keep looking for older archive info, and shall report back.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Dark Eagle via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Rastislav Kish via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector