Some questions Return off the king.

Can someone give me the link to the Discord group, please?
What is the name of the forum for this game?
Why can't I reset my password or create a new account in the game menu.
Where can I find more detailed game guides? I saw one in the article room, but that was for creating new accounts. I want to know more about the story of the game and what I need to do at the beginning. The read me is pretty vague.