Re: do any one have camlorn audio zip or archive or camlorn audio repo clo

Yeah, please let this die.  Synthizer will be good as soon as work stops being work and gives me time to finish effects, but advantages of libaudioverse over camlorn_audio include that it doesn't crash just because it felt like it.  Camlorn_audio was my first C++ project and also my first exploration of threads and the whole thing was on top of OpenAL which is a really terrible API and this should tell you everything you need to know about how well it works.

Synthizer gets you as far as HRTF at the moment, and is something like infinity faster than Libaudioverse, so maybe explore that, but if you want reverb or custom effects Libaudioverse wins, and it's reasonably stable.