Re: Earwax

For anyone who's following this topic, Earwax now works with Game controllers.

You can include buttons and hat positions in your actions:

@level.action('Go left', symbol=key.A, hat_direction=hat_directions.LEFT)

@level.action('Fire weapon', symbol=key.SPACE, joystick_button=0)

Only thing is I tried to reset the version on PyPi, since it's probably not production ready, and thanks to me autistically sticking to semantic versioning, we were already on version 9. Anyways, that didn't work, so it's actually impossible to install from Pypi thus far.

I doubt that's a problem since I suspect I'm the only person using it.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ashleygrobler04 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : mechaSkyGuardian via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Orin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector