Re: Announcing release of Traders of Known Space

Aaron here.

I'm hoping to finish up the next release for TKS in a couple days. I did pretty much everything we had on the to do list for the free tks except a couple that we elected to skip. It's done we just need to make sure I didn't break anything else.

defender wrote:

Hi

Sorry I didn't reply sooner, you guys really seem on top of this and that's great, I really wish you luck with your other projects, especially interceptor as well, though I know nothing about it, seems like you put allot of work into it.

I also hope that thing I made didn't make you feel bad, lol, I just thought it'd be funny, since you already said something amusing about it in the documentation, and I couldn't help my self.

I like TKS allot, and hope it gets added to in the future despite your being busy, also, making accounts like GMA Games and Aprone are doing, while also offering th e free version to everyone, could help with anti piracy enough so that you may not need to have constant online checking if you put a good registry system on top of that,and that way people could request replacement keys, post in a forum etc as well and you'd be able to keep track of everyone's information more easily in a database.