Re: I am scared

Jayde wrote:

I'm not super fond of buzzing insects either, though for me it's a risk of harm. If I know the buzzing insect is a fly, can be absolutely certain of it, I'm just annoyed. The anxiety comes from not knowing what it is.

A couple of weeks back, I went downstairs to put a bag of trash out back in the dumpster, which has a closed lid. It was warm outside, and as I approached, I heard a couple of buzzing insects. Thought nothing of it. Reached up to open the dumpster's lid, sorta slammed my hand down on it to grab it, and bang@! Yellow-jacket nailed me just below my right thumb. Fucker got me good, too, and I probably crushed it. That stinger drove in pretty deep. Needless to say, I wasn't happy.

Nocturnis, two things.
First, a beesting is less painful than a hornet or wasp sting, by and large. It's a hot, sharp, bright pain that settles into a throb eventually. You can help ease it by various means. My hornet sting didn't go away, pain-wise, for hours, but it wasn't debilitating.
Second, if you ever want to get stung, make absolutely sure you're not allergic.

lol, just this part, grab it, and bang@! Yellow-jacket nailed me just below my right thumb. Fucker got me good,
looooooooool fucker got me good,
never herd that,
loooooooooooool'l'l'l'l'l'l

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : matt1211 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : fredd via Audiogames-reflector