Re: Galaxy Laboratory Unresponsive?

Hi there.

I won't yet go and start a conflict with PayPal.. We don't know if he has anything going on in his real life that might prevent him from answering registering requests.

He might be on vacation, busy with school or have other issues.

I will give him time till next week and send him an email before I start a case with PayPal.

Unbill now he only dropped high quality and enjoyable games for the community, so I am willing to let him off the hook. If it would have been another developer who is known for issues with his games, I wouldn't be that relaxed about it.

He has a certain quality in the community, and I don't think he would risk that by just not answering to customers.

Greetings Moritz.