Share your thoughts on the xp leak+interesting finds

Hi.
Around 24th of september, there was a windows XP and 2K3 leak on 4chan.
Many people, including me, got theyr hands on the source code.
What do you thing this leak could cause?
Do you thing that microsoft purpose fully released the source to take down projects such as wine and reactOS?
Personally, i dont thing microsoft leaked it purposefully. As far as i've heard there's stil some bugs from the xp era that exist in win10, so that may be the major thing.
For those who got theyr hands on the source, share some interesting stuff you've found. I'll update you guys once i find something interesting.
I'm not going to share it here for obvious reasons.
For moderators: If this topic is against any sort of rules, feel free to delete it. I dont thing it is though since i'm not asking or distributing anything.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : datajake1999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : rings2006 via Audiogames-reflector