Re: Playing loneWolf series

@kenshira: yeah he is having the same issue as mine, wonder how to directly contact samsung about this, these issues bothering me a lot.
for anyone else who are using the A series, please reach out to me, I would like to gather you all so we can send a detail report to Samsung. sorry to be sounds despret but there is nothing else I can do, I could switch phone but this one is a birthday gift from my family back on February, I can't really get my heart to say to them that the phone has quite a few issues and I would like to switch.
as for milos, yes Download the project aeon one, find a dice roller and a file to keep all of your stats and inventory. you have to play this manually so, for example if you lose life, you have to be honest and write that on your stats file.