Re: A WESTERN DRAMA WILL BE RELEASE 9th OCTOBER 2020

Hi!
As Liam noted, we are finally out with “A Western Drama,” which will be published on October 9.
It was a long work, but we put everything we had into it, trying to create our own style.
Many things have changed since the demo (as I wrote, some thanks to your comments) and we are proud of the game we made. The full version of "A Western Drama" will feature Wade's complete journey, from his first hunt as a child to all the experiences that will make him a real bounty hunter, skilled enough to face even his worst nightmares, through new enemies, two new gameplays (there are six different ones) and a real spaghetti-western soundtrack.
We strongly hope to receive your support, in order to move forward and renew ourselves, both in terms of design and new production choices, trying to create other audiogames. But to do all this we need you smile
What else to say... we hope that you fix the colts, because it seems that the frontier is not such a hospitable place...
Thanks for your support smile
Andrea
TriBit Studio

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Juliantheaudiogamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : mastodont via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Andrea via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : shane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spiderManiac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : spiderManiac via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector