Re: Manamon 2: Impressions Thread

I think the story file with correct grammar needs to both be posted here and sent to Aaron privately, otherwise he will just ignore them.
I would be able to correct grammar mistakes if I was a native English speaker.
Maybe I would be able to detect some of them by reading character by character, but this would take way, way too long.
I don't remember if I posted only the main game or post-game as well.
So, if I posted only the main game, please let me know and I'll upload the wersion with post-game.
For anyone interested, I can also upload the manamon1 story text file, ofcourse with the original grammar but with place names.
The only missing things are leader rematches, descriptions and manapedia entries for dragon mythicals.