Re: synthizer error

I'm not the dev of synthiser, but to me, the output looks right, as you didn't manipulate the loaded sound in any way, playing it or whatever. Your code worked the same for me, except that the cpu flared to about 99% all of a suddan, and nvda crashed very horibly. That's why I'd like to try this thing on linux, but that's neither here nor there. So, if you think that the fakt that you didn't hear a sound was an error, I am almost sure it wasn't, since you didn't load the source into a player, or however is that thing called in synthiser.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Dragonlee via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bgt lover via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector