Re: BGT as the virus

I would recommend to not play these games. Adding exceptions is fine but if someone eventually comes along and does inject a virus into a BGT program, your antivirus software will happily ignore it.

It's the reason I stopped playing all BGT games; these are false positives (as far as we know,) but nowadays taking the risk has too many consequences.

None of us on here have the credentials to be security experts. So it's best to leave it up to the programs written by people with years of experience and Ph.D's.