Re: Some Public Domain Fun

@7, Awesome!  Thanks for those.
Also, I agree with you on the catchyness of a lot of older songs.  Speaking of another fun old song, go look up Nonsense by Will F. Denny.
You're welcome.
Pretty much everything he did was catchy, or poking fun at something, kinda like a very very early Weird Al.  Just do yourself a favor and look up all of his stuff you can find.  Same goes for Will Oakland, Harry MacDonno and Billy Murry.  She Sells Sea Shells is a particularly good song of his.
Chorus:
She sells sea shells on the sea shore.
The shells she sells are sea shells, I'm sure.
For if she sells sea shells on the sea shore,
Then I'm sure she sells sea shore shells.
There's also an article on the Library of Congress' blog that talks about the song.  It's quite interesting.
Anyway, I hope you enjoy the songs you encounter on your search.