Re: site updates July 16th

Glad people like.

There is of course more to add, and several more important games like  braillemon and inquisitor's heartbeat, plus updates to several entries like Bgt and time of conflict, but I am happier now the db is editable again and I can carry on adding some of these developments.

Regarding favourites, well it's up to people how they use it but generally what I tend to do myself is add games to my favourites that I personally think are exceptional or that I like. If I added all the games I've played my favourites would probably be most of the Db! big_smile.

This is why for example  of the Spoonbill games I have only Cribbage, hearts and  nomination whist on my favourites, and why I have the titles but not dynaman. Dynaman is a good game, but not imho one of my personal favourites.

I actually had to add a couple of games to my own  favourites list after these updates  too, which was nice.

@kenzon, you actually E-mailed me the new links  for adventure at C: last week, and they're still working, though I will change the developer.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Dark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : Kenzon Yeoh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : cw via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — AG-News room : roro via Audiogames-reflector