Re: Final Fantasy Record Keeper Accessibility

So I've reached nightmare dungeons, but I'm starting to realize I'm far too slow on selecting moves especially soul breaks when someone has multiple. For whatever reason it makes me choose soul break, then the soul break, then I have to turn off screen recognition, turn it back on again, then find the dialog that says close or select. Does anyone have any advice for this? I don't want to auto battle because I think it takes away from the game as a whole. I also don't want to just stop playing, either.