Re: About Planet Saga

I must admit that the type of skepticism here does surprise me. Manamon 2 was in development for 3 years, for example, and this game had a public demo released barely 2 years ago. It does seem like we are waiting too long, but in reality it's nothing. We waited even longer for A hero's call, since it's announcement for example. Not bashing any games here, just pointing out that this is pretty much a normal period of time, with one difference that here we actually have a playable concept demo. Perhaps we could have gotten an updated demo, but with the situation as it is right now I can hardly blame anybody. I do know though that apart from this game, nothing new is coming out  that looks as promising as this one does. This is actually where I like the way Aaron releases games, keep it secret until the final product is ready. No rush, because nobody knows it exists in the firstplace.
Looking forward to the release, just like everybody.