Quick Sound RTS question

Hello.  I know I haven't posted on here for a while.  I didn't have a computer for over seven months.  I just have a brief question.  I used to be able to turn on and off the optional soundpack on Sound RTS through the options menu.  Now on the latest version of the game, where it uses SAPI, I can't seem to find the option to turn on and off this soundpack.  All I see, are modify your login, save, and cancel.  Does anyone know how to find this option?  Any help would greatly be appreciated.  Thank you.