Re: Say the Spire, a Slay the Spire Accessibility Mod

So a question and a couple requests:
@stewie Do you know if there's any discernable highlighting done in the custom game mode whilst selecting cards from a seal deck? So far, I really don't know of a way to remember which cards I've selected, and how many I still need to pick. If there's some API way to find this out, it'd be awesome to hear selected or something for the ones you've already clicked on, as well as a tally towards the requirement.
Along the same vain: Is there any discernable prompt variation between the different card selection modes? Case in point, I often forget that I have the Gambler's Chip relic, for instance, and so start trying to play cards, when in fact what I'm doing is selecting them to be replaced. I was hoping there'd be some API variable there so you could attach a sound to that kind of prompt. This does happen a lot, since there are a lot of cards that ask you to select cards to interact with.

Now my question: I've beaten act 3 with all three of the characters, and yet still can't seem to get the watcher, which (according to the Wiki) should only require beating the game with the Defect unlock and, as I did beat the game with the Defect, I'd say that qualifies. LOL. Does anyone know what's going on?

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Wensber via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : alisson via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : amir tajik via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Lirin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Xvordan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : stewie via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : aaron77 via Audiogames-reflector