Re: ishue with brads harry potter folder

I posted this on the other thread you made, but for those that missed it, I'll post it here.

These are folders to Harry Potter fan fiction, both are arranged differently.

The larger one sorts most of their content by author, but you'll have to work out if a story is complete yourself.

The other, while smaller, clearly sorts into various categories.

This is the folder that sorts by author.
BQX5PAG4ZGPBMA3M6ENOSZPCQGOGKGZ5B

And this is the folder that sorts by various category.
BM6C4QDSDEOD3IXMSMIWXDJOIRHIOETXO

These are Resilio keys, so you'll need Resilio Sync to access the folder.

Of course, you can download the stories yourself, I do that with the smaller folder because I contribute to it from time to time.

there is also another downloader, ff2ebook.com, if you don't mind your stories in ebook format you can get stories that way, but that one only supports a few websites.

We don't know what you like, so the best thing to do is search yourself.

There's' also the harry potter fanfiction subreddit.

I've found some decent stories through them.