Re: Still don't want to wear masks?

Honestly, I think that there is a reason, beyond idiocy that Trump did what he did. Problem is, everyone is so caught up in all of the BS that the democrats put on our TV screens that we all get encapsulated by the fear and buy everything they tell us. They control us with fear. Honestly, if this whole virus was as contagious and dangerous as they are saying it is and as they have been saying it is over these months, this country would be in a lot worse shape I will tell you that right now. To be honest, all of this sanitizing and disinfecting we are doing is leading us right into a trap that will make Corona look like it never even existed.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Blue-Eyed Demon via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : targor via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Liam via Audiogames-reflector