Re: help getting started in Python

Hi all.
Big thanks for the advice and all of the links. I’m doing some research on my own, and going through the sources that you guys provided, and I think that I’ve now got a pretty good base on which to start off. I’ve just got one more question, I’ve decided to check out Learning Python The Hard Way, and in it, it recommends to use python2, and stay away from python3. I was just wondering if there was a reason for this, and if what the book says can also be applied to Python3, as well as to 2.
I just want to say thanks again, and I really appreciate all the help.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Samuel Farrugia via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : bhanuponguru via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : MichaelJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Turret via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Samuel Farrugia via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : the_ruler_of_dark_forces via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector