Re: Still don't want to wear masks?

Nah, keep it going!  Pass the popcorn and say cheese for the camera!  lol Fact is that everyone wants to throw down a bit of kindling on the fire and make it bigger.  Too few are honestly interested in being warmed by the heat and carrying on a productive discussion.  so what's to do?  Crank up the tunes, go with the flow and let the party begin!  right?  right?  right!  I know I'm right!  I'm always right!
Seriously, there are people here who are trying to have a well thought out discussion concerning issues that truly mean a lot to them.  There are people who's only outlet is, at present, whether you like it or not, this very forum.  There are people here who come with legitimate question, seeking answers or at least alternative opinions.  Lets keep the sarcasm down on this topic in the spirit of decency, shall we?