Re: Inquisitor’s Heartbeat - The Survival Guide to Inquisition

Okay, I have bought the game on Ios now and am giving it a try.

interesting idea for a game.  However I do have a couple of questions.

Firstly, the controls. they do not seem to work as advertised in the description. Pressing at the sides of the   screen (at least around the middle), does indeed move  east and west, however  pressing top and bottom doesn't move north and sound and I don't seem to be able to interact with things at all, indeed I mostly just seem to  walk into things like prisoners, and doors.
For moving it seems  single finger swipes in the four directions are the best way of control. This is absolutely fine, but was a little confusing.

I also (when trying to experiment with the controls), accidently went back to the menu and had to start a new game. I believe it was a three finger swipe that did this. Like the  Inquisitor adventure game,  some sort of in game help on the controls might be usefull to have, particularly on Ios which obviously doesn't have specific keys like escape.

Lastly,Is this game actually starring Nicholas Eymerich?  it The voice for Eymerich was on the menu, but the chap in the game wandering aroundb  the dungeons sounds like a different actor,  (and indeed a much less  unpleasant character than Eymerich).

Either this is a different person, or old Nick has mellowed out quite a lot  big_smile.