Re: Best olimpus recorder?

I currently own an Olympus LS P4 and love it. If you'd like I can record some things for you later, the sound is far, far better than anything you'd expect from an IPhone, thus it can be used for a lot besides class. My 1 gripe with it is that the mic is extremely, extremely sensative, to the point that so much as touching the recorder too much can cause some rather annoying noise to filter through. I'm looking into a case I can clip onto an item of clothing or something to help mitigate this problem.