Re: SoniFight v1.2 Alpha 3 available

#5 (Death) - the documentation can be found on the main github for the project, this was just an alpha (and one with problems that need to be fixed). Here's the link to the documentation in HTML format:

https://github.com/FedUni/SoniFight/blo … _Guide.htm

I think you'll want to download it and then open it in a browser, otherwise GitHub might just show you it as text within its own weird GitHub universe...

#6 (Rastislav Kish) - Yes, absolutely - you can trigger both watches and triggers via hotkeys. It makes a lot of sense to trigger a watch via hotkey (i.e. tell me what the value is on demand), but it makes less sense to use a hotkey to activate a trigger (which is usually when a value crosses a threshold or meets some criteria). But... just in case, and because I just wanted this to be as flexible as possible, I wrote it in a way that you can activate both watches and triggers via hotkey.