Re: A WESTERN DRAMA WILL BE RELEASE 9th OCTOBER 2020

Well then, @51, you put me off buying the game. Yeah I'm aware of the lost sale fallacy but that is to do with piracy and the assumption pirats would have bought the game, but in this instance, you legitimately put me of buying it.
However Liam already stated what I was going to re: embargoes, and so on, and leaking information. If I was in charge of QA and playtesters you'd be blacklisted from as many developers as I could manage to protect the industry as a whole.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : titan_of_war via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sethgamer via Audiogames-reflector