Another political topic because why not

SO, against my better judgement, I'm going to ask this and deal with the consequences. It's not even intended to be overly political. Donald Trump recently released this video from outside of the oval office where he commented on his experience with Covid and his plans for the future. It's not a very llong video. As soon as I started watching it, I instantly felt like something was off. I'm not even refering to the content of his speech. I've heard him speak in many different places with many different qualities of audio, but my initial reaction was that his voice in this video sounds quite different. I understand that he's been sick, but his voice/breathing in this video does not match those of someone who has fully recovered from anything. (which is the central point of this video) I'm asking if anyone else can hear it? It was so strange to me that I didn't even recognize him initially.
P.S. This was the video he posted before he flew to Walter Reed for comparison.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BoundTo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kjsisco via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : moaddye via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : aryamansingh via Audiogames-reflector