Re: A Galaxy Consumed, Science Fiction RPG game I found

Hello, I am the developer. Thanks to everyone who has played my game so far! I'll do my best to answer any questions I noticed haven't been answered so far.

milos - The escaped drone has a lot of health and takes relatively little damage, but you don't need to just 'wait'. You just need to do a certain amount of damage to it, at which point reinforcements come to finish it off.

also milos - There was a bug in an earlier version where, if you'd grinded up too much experience before going to the Taria mission, it would think you'd already beaten the captured drone and guide you towards the next part of the mission. This bug is fixed in the current version. HOWEVER - this should not be a gamebreaking bug; you should be able to go to the 'end' of the mission as the game suggests and continue from there properly, without being underleveled.

If there are any other outstanding questions or concerns, please direct me to them! Thank you again.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector