Re: A Galaxy Consumed, Science Fiction RPG game I found

@Milos:
Did you solve these puzzles?
Congratulations, you are better than I am with them.
Anyway, slight spoilers below:
You need to take the card and go to the second floor.
There is a door somewhere in the southern part which the card unlocks.
You do not need to use the card, just go south when you are infront of the door.
I strongly recommend saving before you do.

@JaceK:
I had the same problem when I tried to play from the website.
I was unable to save the game and got only a message about a failure to do so.
I do not know why that is, this is the first game where saving does not work for me.
And that thing with a game (any game) when playing from the browser also happens to me.
Eventually the game stops respondings for commands and I get the message that my session has expired.
This is the reason why I no longer play online.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : firefly82 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Io via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Luel via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : milos via Audiogames-reflector