Re: Manamon 2 postgame, what do I do exactly?

@14, you can definitely.
There should be someone in that same little area of the master stadium with the shopkeeper.
If this person isn't there, I'm still not sure how to unlock them though; first time after beating the master stadium, the mentioned person wasn't there, and when I checked a second time after doing some things, the person was just there.
Lol.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Zarvox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : dj_clue via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Arthur via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : star fire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TheBlindSaiyan via Audiogames-reflector