Re: Why isn't talkback improved, or as good as voiceover

@60 to be honnest, realibility depends on the phone.
When I had my previous android phones, I could count on them all the time comparred to previous iPhones, if I had an important call to do at the end of the day, I would do it on my android since I surely had some battery left, comparred to the iPhones where I most likely had to charge them up in the noon or best case in the evening.
I could always be sure I had reception on my Samsungs, no matter which where on my iPhones I didn't and some more stuff I won't continue with since I might make everyone that loves apple jump down my troath.
But in the recent days, I can say I counted more on my XR than on my Galaxy a50, just because this phone is pure trash.
The battery sucks, the phone heats up all the time, well, 250 apps have to say something about that comparred to my 40 or so on the iPhone, it can get slow when ever it feels like and more than that, it just feels like it could break in my hands because the construction is so poor.
If I had a better android, I would count more on it than on my iPhone since they always served me well, but I guess it depends on what we choose because of our budget.
I will always have both of these worlds now since it is hard to drop one or the other, but with a decent android phone I know that would always be my main.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : stasp via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : chrisnorman7 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : KenshiraTheTrinity via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector