Re: Why isn't talkback improved, or as good as voiceover

Hi everyone.
I Agree with peoples Idea about the poor quality of android phones. Personally, this is the only thing that made me change my choice for the next phone I'm going to buy. Most android phones in the mid-range price are trash;  overheating, lag, sluggish touch screens, stupid speakers, the list goes on. As for flagships, I've used most of samsungs "s" series up to S10, and had experience working with some other high-end devices here and there; non of them felt as snappy  as an IPhone to me. I've never owned an IPhone before and my experience with IOS isn't that much, But I've heard about It's limitations and Still I'm gonna try it out. I know I went off topic, but what I want to say is that not all the sluggishness of android phones is because of talkback, sometimes it's the phone itself. Commentary helps make it somewhat better, but not many people know about it and It's a third party app, meaning that fewer people have the chance to use it. Now If huawei,  xiaomi or any other Chinese manufacturer could offer CSR pre-installed, it'd be something else.
an other thing I don't like in most android phones is their speakers, I haven't been able to find an android phone with decent audio quality yet, the best I've heard was a high-end phone from "LG" and still it wasn't as good as an Iphone 8, or anything higher than that. I might be wrong in this, so I appreciate any other Ideas.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : zub0 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : st . mc via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : JasonBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Meatbag via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Boo15mario via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector