Re: 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Discussion

Just for the record, the characters do actually say something when they land a hit on their target, and some attacks have impact sounds. Also, my brother says you can miss events if not careful because people move on and off screen at tines. Can't wait to get more hands on time with this. Has anyone here finished the game yet? I'm playing this straight off my ps4 because i have no setup for remote play, so the menus are confusing, in particular i don't know whats in the pause menu, the square menu during the visual novel scenes, or the options, or that menu when you finish a section of the game.

On a completely unrelated note, and thie is way off topic but just wanted to give a heads up that i did snag a copy of dungeon punks and it doesnt seem too hard especially if you have a reading solution, so will discuss it after I hav more time with it. Appologies for that quick psa.