Re: IOS14 i hate it

what do you mean. my iphone sixs is running this perfectly fine. i mean at one point it shut down and told me the battery is not good enough to provide enough power so it made things less needy. maybe that is why it is working for me. that was on ios 13.6. it refused to update to ios 14.0. just errored out. but ios 14.1 updated fine. and it failed in the midle of the update causing me to have to plug it in to my computer and fix it with itunes but now its working fine.