How do i fix problems with my sapi 5?

Hey! Some time ago, i've installed some sapi 5 voices and they probably corrupted the engine in the reistry.
I mean, when i'm trying to select say voice in stw, it's saying something about bgt error, the same with both manamon 1 and 2, it's showing me this:
error!  dialog  No SAPI 5 compatible voices could be found on your system. Manamon is self-voiced by SAPI 5 voices. Please download and install some SAPI 5 compatible voices and try running Manamon again. OK button.
In nvda the sapi 5 enine is working normally.
How can i fix that with out reinstalling the whole system?
I have lots of important data here and don't have any hard drive to store it.
Thanks in advance, and regards.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Gamulation via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : nsoft15 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mazen via Audiogames-reflector