Re: Erion MUD: MSDP, Crafting Updates, and More!

Hey guys! The new soundpack for Erion MUD is ready to be downloaded and tested. It's available on our website at the following link:

http://erionmud.com/blindsupport.php

This is my second try at making a soundpack so I am extremely open to feedback and will squish any bugs you might find as quickly as possible.

The soundpack is in the form of a portable MUSHclient, and the sounds are all .ogg files so the zip folder is pretty small. There are some configuration options available to adjust volume or disable certain sounds you don't want to hear. All of the details are available at the link above.

I hope you enjoy and happy mudding!

~Aelyn~