Re: the IPhone 12 line

I will tell you this much, my aunt and uncle have the 11 pro max, respectively the XS max and I have the XR.
The steel body scratches like it is no tomorrow, comparred to my aluminium, which doesn't, I mean it does since it got a few bumps here and there, but not that bad as theirs which look like over used devices, even my aunt's which has always been in a case since day 1.
I will agree, it looks and feels better, but is it worth it durability ways?
Get what you feel is needed for you, but get them because of internals like battery, not body, that doesn't justify the price.
Also people, buy chargers, since you will need them.