Re: VMware player and audio related questions

Hi,
I haven't been able to check if it works or not since NVDA kept crashing when I tried to use the VM, but when I have enough time I'll check if it works, although I am really confused as to what running WMP in the background would do to help. It doesn't make any sense. If nothing works I guess I could just try to downgrade to an earlier version of VMware player. Also what do I do if the OS I am running isn't windows, like if I ever wanted to install, say, linux as a VM do I have an equivalent there? Because I think this applies to any VM I run regardless of OS, but I haven't confirmed that yet.