Tech talk with demo of our accessible fitness app - Oct 15 @3 pm GMT

Hi everyone,

I'll be joining the Tech talk by the Galloway's Society for the Blind to share our story about how we created the Jumpy Cat app, and how it can be useful for people in the blind and low vision community. We'd love for you to join us for a listen!

Here's the full announcement and instructions on how you can join and get an invitation.
Galloway's Society for the Blind

At a time when fitness and wellbeing is at the forefront of our minds, we have invited the creators of Free fitness & workouts at home by JumpyCat to join us during next week's Tech Talk @ 3. Jumpy Cat is a simple and accessible fitness app, suitable for people of all levels of fitness. The app can compose personalised audio and video workouts on demand, with detailed audio guidance, in a variety of training styles from Agility to Yoga. You can enjoy thousands of free workouts, whenever and wherever you want. For more information, visit https://jumpycatapp.com/ Join us on Thursday, October 15th, by telephone or video chat via Zoom. To take part, become a member of our Facebook group, https://www.facebook.com/groups/2300648560261020/ where the instructions to join are posted or contact andrew.cole...@galloways.org.uk