My youtube channel. Topic about anything related to it.

Hi.
I have a youtube channel known as Gamulation.
It has live streams, let's plays and tutorials. My name is made up by gaming and emulation, and that is because those things were and still is a huge part of my life.
I made this topic to have an ongoing discussion about my content. Feedback, suggestions and a place to talk.
I have huge plans for this channel.
you can find it here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1utag … iukHIw-clQ