a game idea that i hope some body could pik up

ok, i played a whole bunch of games in this comunity but i never, ever, saw something like bakugan, or dragon ball.
my idea kame when i played my old ass bakugan defenders of the core on psp, so yeah. but still.
a 2d fighting game like dragon ball would be awesome, especially if it could be with the caracters and who knows, devs of the comuniti,  we could have a mason killing liam, or a liam obliterating the main caracter of bk 3.
it would be a huge ass project to make, but if we could get the cooperation of some good devs in this comunity, wich, i know there are, a game like that could be the new release we might need.
making the thing in 2d with the stereo field centralized on the main caracter thus being the player, would use the same lojik of a side scroller. with possibly some rambdom stages to fight, a bit of no sense / kick ass music in the back ground, a rambdom and 100% no sense story and we would have probably a kick ass game!
now, i know that making a game takes months and for bigger projects even years, but i got this idea and thought that some one could use it. we could also make it so that you can add caracters made from the comunity, of course they would be extra content and aren't used in the main story but idk.
ok after this long long ass post i shouldd stop my fantasy engines or i would continue on for an other 10000000 pages of post, but i hope this might be usefull to someboty